Friday, May 14, 2010

So Here's a Little Bit...

I'm not starting off with anything super deep. These are two things that I wrote in August 2008, during a rough point in my life.

Here's the first one:

Completely lost as to what's going on
Only hanging on by one thread
Not understanding
Feeling frustrated
Used
Sad and hurting
In a lost state of mind
Only trying to figure out God's will
Not knowing where to turn

Here's the second:

Fed up
Really annoyed
Utterly in despair
So mad
Ticked
Ready to throw in the towel
Angry
Through
Exasperated
Done

So I know they're not the greatest, but it was a couple years ago, and it just kind of describes what I was feeling. So don't be too hard on me. (:

3 comments:

  1. I like your use of stream of conscious, you take it to a more a basic level, and I like that, Good pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sorta reminds me of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start The Fire

    ReplyDelete