Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fearless

If you were, what would you do? What are some of the things that you would give anything to do but are too afraid to? I am ashamed to say that I have quite a few. But there is one at the top of the list that I would give anything to be able to get off my chest but I can't.
I would tell him. I would let him know the hurt that he caused me. I would tell him the tears I shed on his account. I would make him aware that he almost killed me. I would shout at him. Scream that it kills me to see him going through his life a changed person without even realizing the pain he caused me, while the memories still haunt me.
That is just one of the things that I would do if I were fearless. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'd invite him over one day, then lay a gun on the table. Then if he still doesn't get a clue, I'd kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting solution. Unfortunately, it won't quite work in this situation.

    ReplyDelete